Rohit's nukkad

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mother's Day

This post is a guest post written by my sister Darshana Chaube. I invited her to write a blog post and she chose to write on mother's. So enjoy reading her post.

Mother, Maa, Amma, Mummy, Mamma, Mom there are n number of ways you can call her but she is and will always be the MOST important person in every one’s life. Today on Mothers day I want to honor, celebrate motherhood and especially Thank them for what they are. It is rightly said, “GOD can not be everywhere that’s why he made Mothers”.
We don’t need a special day to tell our Mothers how important they are to us. It is something that should be felt and done daily, as the unconditional love and blessings that a Mother gives enables a normal human being to achieve the impossible. Like Fathers are the backbone of a family financially a Mother is the backbone of a family emotionally. Being a full time Mother is one of the highest paid jobs in the world as the salary is pure Love.
Mothers are the most selfless people as they always think about their children before they think about themselves. We all know how important she is to us but still we forget to appreciate her. Its sad these days to see children just avoiding or throwing their parents after they feel they are too grownup to take care of themselves. We need to be more responsible and thank our Mothers for all what they have done. Small gestures speak volumes.

On today’s special occasion I want to thank my Mother for being the most wonderful and beautiful person ever. I can go on writing about my mother, but to sum up today’s special day I would like to say .

“Ma, some day I would like to grow up to be Just like you –PERFECT “.