Rohit's nukkad

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Firefox is simply great

I am a big Firefox browser fan. And the Firefox 1.5 is surely a treat for me. It includes Performancing (PFF) a great add on which is a blog editor. So one can make post from the browser itself rather going to the blogging website.
Once installed,there are short cut keys (F8 or small pencil icon) for PFF on the browser which start Perfromancing by splitting the browser window into two. Now one can add various blogging accounts and accordingly make posts.
For more details about installing and using Performancing read the PFF handbook
Another interesting article about Firefox 1.5 vs Opera 9

I would recommend, to all my blogger friends to give PFF a try I am sure
you won't regret your decision.

1 Comments:

  • Personally I don't like to use any Add-Ons to any browser, even Google Toolbar. Every product is and should be self-contained, otherwise its behaviour may not be guaranteed as expected.

    If all the shortcuts were so good and healthy, where would be mankind today?

    Firefox in my opinion is good for simple browsing. It still lacs magic like IE. IE is still the best, but people don't know how to use it wisely!

    You may checkout the IE versions for unix, they rock! But has no more releases on Solaris!!

    In my opinion, Opera is better than firefox, you will find out when you leave it open for days, or use a lot for surfing (different websites at same time)

    All the extensions on Firefox seem to be troublesome after some time! I even removed the download manager extension, the browser has inbuilt support which is best when used!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 AM, July 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

Site Feed << Home