Rohit's nukkad

Saturday, June 21, 2008

New Residence - Austin TX

Recently I moved to Austin TX and the last couple of days I have just moved around the place enjoying the new city as a new "Austinite".
The city is amazing - its often ranked as one of the best cities to stay in the US. The young professional crowd with large number of universities keeps the place ticking.
It provides a large variety of restaurants for dinning options. The official city slogan is "The Live music capital of the World" makes it a big attraction for musicians . "Austin City limits" and "South by Southwest" are the major music festivals that the city celebrates every year.
But the best part of the city is the unofficial slogan of the city - Keep Austin Weird.
So as I explore more of this city I will make my contributions to keep the city weird ;-)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Site Feed << Home