Rohit's nukkad

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

"Goals " for New Year

I have never believed in new year resolutions, since if we set out to resolute i.e firmly or determined to resolve something we tend to be unsuccessful. So it is better to define "goals" during the new year. The following are my goals for the coming year.
1. Exercise regularly
4-5 times going to the gym per week. 1st month focusing on getting regular, from 2nd month onwards getting a lean and fit body

2. Updating my blog atleast twice per week, if I am able to do more then better.

3. Eating more healthy food and reducing the number of time I eat outside to once per week.

4. Making investment for the future.

By putting up this list on my blog I will be more responsible towards meeting my goals.

Interesting post - Six webapps to help keep your New Year Resolutions

2 Comments:

  • Holy shit the Internet services here, I just clicked submit for this post and an incoming voice-call ruined it *) and IE made it worse, no going back to retrieve my typed text.


    I hope to retype same again ;)

    Some kind views on resolutions... helping me too!

    1. Exercise regularly:
    => a must activity, and be supplimented with outdoor sports! A Gym is must to concentrate on every muscle conditioning. For lean-n-fit body, mere Gym practice is useless if not properly guided. People are easily disheartened for not getting results. A simple fact that "one should workout for a min. time before the fats/muscles start doing their magic!"

    2. Updating blog:
    => You finally listened to me, so lets see how far this goes :)

    3. Eating more healthy food...
    => "...more healthy food", means already not hooked onto junk (GREAT!). I have seen my friends fallen for the tastes than quality. This one holds to be a life-long resolution.

    4. Making investments for the future...
    => "Abhi tak kya kar raha thaa?" Good-n-wise decision at any time of life. Recommended are some help-help books in this area: "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and likes. But, let me know if that philosophy (more kinda Indian) can fit for those with American Dreams!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:11 PM, January 14, 2007  

  • Good luck!!!

    --
    bijay

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:02 AM, January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Site Feed << Home